Thursday, April 19, 2012

First Random Post

Warning...I never promised this would all make sense. This isn't the first post I had planned on really putting out there but someone was asking for some of the "detail" shots from our wedding so I thought I would put them here. It makes it so much easier. I will do a major post on the wedding but here are some of our detail shots. It was super cold and about a week after Christmas. That should explain the use of Christmas trees and white lights! I didn't want red and green but I also didn't want to skip over the fact that it was the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year". Our photographer was a long time friend of the family and she did a fabulous job. You can find her at evinphotography.com if you are in the Middle Tennessee area, or willing to pay to have her travel. ;-)









No comments:

Post a Comment